Current job opportunities at Woodward Veterinary Practice
The team at Woodward Veterinary Practice are a group of talented and caring individuals who are willing to go above and beyond in the care they provide to you and your pets. We treat them the way you would yourself.
We are always on the lookout for great people to join our family. Keep an eye out below for our vacancies and apply if you want to join our team.
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work at our Ashby de la Zouch practice.
We have a dedicated team of 9 Vet Surgeons and 16 Veterinary Nurses. We also have a surgery and cardiology certificate holder amongst our Vet team. We have an outstanding, purpose-built, modern, well-equipped premises along with an enthusiastic and fun team with high clinical standard
This is a full-time position 40 hours, to include weekend work with time back in Lieu of any weekends worked. Potentially some night shifts also.
Hours of work are between 7.30am - 8.30pm
In return you will get:
- RCVS fees paid
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
We are now expanding our team and recruiting for our brand-new purpose-built surgery.
- First opinion small animal practice
- Pleasant market town and surrounding countryside, at the centre of the National Forest but easy access to Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and London
- Looking to expand our current team of 7 vets
- Excellent veterinary team working together to provide support and encouragement to colleagues
- Experienced back up teams of qualified nurses and receptionists
- Teamwork is exceptional – friendly and dynamic – and working together towards exciting practice development
- Clinical freedom
- Varied and interesting caseload
- Convenient access to several referral centres and high percentage of insured clients
- Innovative rota offering average 5 days a week, early finishes / late starts and maximum 2-hour consultation slots (Mo-Fri)
- Five weeks annual leave plus BH
- RCVS & VDS subscriptions paid for
- Further qualifications encouraged and financially supported in mutually beneficial areas, such areas presently being cardiology, dermatology, surgery
Well equipped surgery:
- Digital x-ray system
- Dental x-ray machine
- Ultrasound & ECG
- Idexx in house analysers (latest models), including, new Sedivue Urine Analyser
- Air Conditioning
- Fully computerised
- Stainless Steel and Cat Friendly Kennels
- Diathermy & ECG
- Ambulance – new and customised