Based in Ashby de la Zouch, we have a large client base throughout the whole of North West Leicestershire, South Derbyshire and beyond. Our aim is to provide the best possible medical and surgical veterinary care for our patients in a pleasant, friendly environment.
The health of our patients is our prime concern, and we aim to treat them in a professional, caring and compassionate manner. We are committed to keeping abreast of the latest developments in modern veterinary practice, to provide high-quality veterinary treatment at sensible prices.
We aim to develop a long-term relationship between our clients, our patients and our staff. Our dedicated team of veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses will always make your pets feel at home.
We offer a nurse ambulance collection/delivery service for your pet under special circumstances with 15% discount given to OAP’s or impaired mobility clients. Contact us for more information and any Covid related restrictions.
Our vets offer a very high standard of care, and we have certificate holders in cardiology and orthopaedics should your pet require additional care and treatment.
Our facilities include:
- Well-equipped consultation rooms
- Fully equipped modern operation theatres
- State of the art X-ray suite
- Dental suite including dental X-ray
- In house laboratory – with the latest in house blood analysers and in house urine analysis
- Latest anaesthetic equipment
- Breeding advice and progesterone testing
- Well stocked reception and waiting area
- Prescriptions and food orders available within 24hrs
- Extended consulting hours
- Home visits available upon request
- We have a ‘procyte’ analyser blood machine which will enable us to perform more informative haematology tests (the health of blood itself) eg: numbers of white & red cells, anaemia and leukaemia.
- The second blood machine is a ‘snap’ analyser which lets us carry out tests for ourselves which previously had to be sent to the external lab eg: thyroid testing or pancreatitis. This will mean quicker results and lower costs for you the owners.
- Our third blood machine is a ‘catalyst’ machine for PAP’s electrolytes, thyroid testing etc -again to allow for quicker results and lower costs for you the owners.
Woodward Veterinary Practice is a trading name of Linnaeus Veterinary Limited.
Registered Office Address: Linnaeus Veterinary Limited, Friars Gate, 1011 Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4BN
VAT Number: 195 092 877
Company Number: 10790375