- BRAND NEW PURPOSE BUILT PREMISES!
- Highly trained veterinary team
- Long established, privately owned business
- Treat our patients like one of our own
- Professional and compassionate environment
- Extensive consulting hours & competitive prices
We are now recruiting – VETS AND RVN’s REQUIRED
Our highly trained veterinary team aims to provide the best possible first opinion veterinary treatment and preventative health care to our small animal local community in Ashby de la Zouch and the surrounding areas.
We are committed to continuing the growth of our long established, privately owned business, through offering a wide variety of services.
We aim to treat our patients like one of our own in a professional and compassionate environment, offering extensive consulting hours, competitive prices and our own out of hours service so that clients are welcomed by a friendly and familiar face whatever the hour.
We have moved to Ivanhoe Business Park
It has been our ambition for many years to move the practice to purpose built premises, with the need firmly in mind for much better facilities for our patients, clients and staff, coupled with improved access and parking, whilst still retaining our independent status….and we have achieved it!
- 1 HEARD ABOUT OUR LOYALTY DISCOUNT PLAN? Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
- 2Prevention is better than cure! Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer the necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments.
- 3Budget monthly for your Pet’s Health. The cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments – it couldn’t be simpler.
Been with DC Woodward since 2003 and I would never use any other vet.
Friendly staff, Great opening hours and reasonable prices are just a few reasons why I am still with today.
Having just moved to the area, we registered with them after being recommended to them. A very good decision!
We unfortunately needed their services for both our dogs recently, one being an emergency late night visit and overnight stay but I couldn't be happier with how both were treated and the welcoming and caring attitude of the vets, nurses and receptionists.
Mary from Ashby
Fantastic vets! So friendly and welcoming.
Best vets I have ever been too.
Thank you for all your help with Daisy.
Lovely, kind staff, who look after your pets like their own until the end.
Thank you to Justine and the nurse who saw us through our trauma and treated Max with the dignity & respect he deserved today on his last journey.