VACANCY FOR NEWLY QUALIFIED/ABOUT TO QUALIFY VETERINARY SURGEON
We are now recruiting for our brand-new purpose built surgery (opened March 2017) which provides an amazing place to work.
• Independent first opinion practice
• Pleasant market town and surrounding countryside, at the centre of the National Forest but easy access to Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and London.
• This position is designed to be suitable for a veterinary surgeon with limited or no
experience, with good support from teams of experienced nurses and vets.
• No sole charge or out of hours
• 40 hour & 5 day week.
• Workload ‘customised’ to a candidate’s ability and confidence.
• Experienced back up teams of qualified nurses and receptionists.
• Teamwork is exceptional – friendly and dynamic – and working together towards exciting practice development.
• Clinical freedom
• Varied and interesting caseload.
• Convenient access to several referral centres and high percentage of insured clients.
• RCVS & VDS subscriptions paid for.
• Further qualification encouraged and financially supported in mutually beneficial areas, such areas presently being ophthalmology, imaging, cardiology, dermatology, surgery (non-orthopaedic).
• Well equipped:
o Digital x ray system
o Dental x ray machine
o Idexx in house analysers (latest models), including new Sedivue Urine Analyser
o Air conditioning
o Fully computerised (system only 12months old)
o Stainless Steel Kennels
o Cat Friendly.
o Ambulance – new and customised.
Opportunity to discuss the position with one of our current vets.